The ABVenture Zone is organised into five Zones:
- Lab Zone (MR831) provides a space for events, for collaborative working and for teaching and training. Outwith these uses, it provides hotdesk space which may be used by ABVenture Zone occupant entrepreneurs.
- Focus Zone (MR801 and MR803) holds state of the art computing equipment and provides quiet workspaces for focussing on key aims and deliverables required to develop a business.
- Meeting Zone (MR810) contains all the infrastructure that you need for larger meetings and small conferences and a place where entrepreneurs can literally use the walls for presenting ideas and planning.
- Coffee Zone has a small kitchen area and break-out space and will allow an opportunity to chat with other occupants, your team members, advisors and business mentors. A relaxing, communal space.
- Sherlock Meeting Room (MR830) is set aside for private meetings and conferencing – a place to think great thoughts and hold small meetings. A venue for 1-1 meetings with mentors, or 2-1 if you count Sherlock, who's there to keep a magnified eye on things.
As well as the five zones there is 3D CAD Zone (MR826) which holds two 3D printers and a 3D scanner, occupant storage lockers and a fridge for event catering.
You can see all these rooms and the equipment and technology that ABVenture Zone houses in our Google Business View tour! Click around to explore the different rooms and keep an eye out for the orange information buttons to find out more.